Thursday, October 30, 2008

25 weeks already??

I cannot believe that I am over half way there! Before you know it, Madelyn will be here. I can't wait until she arrives and I get to hold her for the first time, play with her and do all the other things that come with having a newborn. I do realize though, that having a newborn will be filled with up days and down days! Still, just the thought of being a mom and getting to care for her is such an exciting thought! I want to give everyone an update as to what I look like now so I will be posting pictures soon. My belly sure has grown! It's all maternity clothes now. This weekend my mother-in-law and some friends are going to SC to visit my sister-in-law. Hopefully, we will be able to pick up some things for the baby as well as some clothes for me!
Jeremy and I are starting to work on the nursery. We just got the flooring the other day at lowes and it is beautiful! We decided to go with hardwood and then have an area rug in the middle of the room for her to play on. I am going to paint the top part of the wall white and the bottom half light pink with white chairrail as the border. Then, I am going to tie in some green with it all. I can't wait until it is finished! If anyone has any ideas, I am open for suggestion!
Things are definetly coming together! In a few months, we will be able to know her and see what she looks like! This is such an exciting time! If 25 weeks has flown by this fast, I have no doubt in my mind that the rest of the time will go quickly!

3 comments:

Travelin Through Life said...

hey when are you due? I think that you might be having your precious baby around the same time as seth and Kathlyn! I am excited for you!

Heather Smith said...

Pink with some green? You would do Tracy proud!! LOL! My suggestion? You need to look at some of my stuff for newborns...glider, clothes, swing, etc because girl, I have no room to store it, and it's all basically brand new and free hello!! Just let me know...

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Long time no talk to. I am so glad that I see you have a blog now. I do not but Heather updates the world on the antics of my two little ones. I am so happy for you. Having a baby is such a blessing! Keep in touch.

This is Crystal!