Thursday, October 23, 2008

Better late than never

I wanted to start this blog sooner, but because life happens-this blog didn't happen. For those of you who don't know what has been happening with our family recently, let me take a minute to catch you up to speed.

In June, Jeremy and I found out that we were expecting our first child! Of course, we were very thrilled yet overwhelmed at the same time. Just imagine, after being married for 2 months, you are expecting a child. Needless to say though, we were more than happy!

In September, the doctor told us that we are having a girl! I have always wanted a little girl and I thank God that he has allowed us to be having her. We cannot wait until she gets here!

Madelyn Grace is now growing so fast and I already feel such a bond with her! She is starting to kick and move around all the time. It is hard to believe though, that in just a few short months I will no longer feel her moving inside of me, but will get the chance to hold her. It amazes me every time I think about it, that there is a little person inside of me that I have been given the responsibility to carry and watch her grow up! God truly is amazing!

Now that I have caught everyone up, I just wanted to let you know that I'm looking forward to sharing all of life's experience with everyone as they come along.




Allison Farley

0 comments: