Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Adjusting Nicely

I really love being a mom! I must say, I believe I am getting a routine and adjusting pretty well. So far, Madelyn has been the best baby I could ever ask for. She cries when she needs something and then goes to sleep! I don't know how long that will last, but I am enjoying it while it does. Here are some pictures from her first 2 weeks in the world. Already, we have taken her to Sonic, gone shopping and bought her a new outfit (it won't fit her until next year though) and has taken many cute pictures!


Maddy wanted a chocolate milkshake from Sonic so we stopped to get her one


This is her new outfit that Grandma Tammy bought her! It has jeans with it. Very cute!

Mommy and Maddy


I lost my sock!

1 comments:

Heather Smith said...

Alaena always lost her socks. I just went to the footy pajamas. Easier.