Friday, December 5, 2008

Entering the home stretch!

This morning I went to see my doctor and the appointment went very well! I have only gained 2 pounds since my last appointmet 2 weeks ago. I guess I did better than I thought over Thanksgiving! Christmas is coming though, so hopefully, I can be disciplined enough to not eat alot.

I also got my results back from my glucose test and I passed! My doctor told me that anything below 140 is normal and mine was 132! She actually told me that some people say anything below 130 is normal, so I'm glad she didn't go with those numbers or I would have to take another test!

Besides all that, the baby is measuring normal and everything is going very well with my pregnancy! I really thank God that he has allowed me to have such an easy pregnancy. Sometimes, I may think that my little back aches are the most aweful thing in the world at the time, but I truly have gotten by so easy! I'm just amazed all the time that God has allowed me to carry this life inside of me and give her the best possible home that we can!

Here are some updated pictures that I took last night of myself! I'm definetly getting bigger!







1 comments:

Heather Smith said...

Hey girl! Glad you're doing well. I bet you're starting to count the days!!